Delivery & Returns
All Little Tile Company deliveries are made by a trusted third party courier. Our orders are sent in either cardboards boxes or on pallets depending on the size and weight of the order. Those orders delivered on pallets will be wheeled to the door (or as close as possible) using a pallet truck. If there is limited access, the pallet will be left kerbside outside the property. Deliveries are made between 07.00 and 18.00. Timed deliveries can be arranged, please get in touch with us for more details.
To make sure you’re completely happy with your choice, we encourage you to order a sample to try at home before you decide on your tiles. You can order up to 5 different samples at any one time if you so wish. Our samples only cost 99p with postage & packing free of charge!
Standard sample delivery (5-7 working days) – Free of charge
Standard delivery (5-7 working days) for all orders is £29.95
Next day, timed and Saturday deliveries
We can offer a next day, timed and a Saturday delivery service on some of our products. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements and we’ll get straight back to you with cost and availability.
We are more than happy to arrange shipment outside of the UK, please get in touch with us with your requirements and delivery address so we can find a transport cost for you.
Customer satisfaction is our priority here at the Little Tile Company so in the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your purchase we will do our very best to help.
We can issue refunds on full boxes of our stock products (excluding the original delivery cost) provided they are returned to us within 28 days of the delivery date, in the same condition as shipped. It is your responsibility to arrange transport of the goods back to us, however if this is not possible we will do our best to arrange collection for you, and the cost of collection will be deducted from your refund.
To help us we ask that you please follow this procedure:
- Contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible to let us know what you would like to return.
- Arrange shipment of the goods back to us in the same packaging they were delivered in where possible.
- Ensure that the goods are returned to us within 28 days of date of delivery.
Please note we are unable to accept returns on our special order products, as these products are hand finished specifically for each order.
We take every care when packing and shipping our orders, however in the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged, we ask you to please follow the procedure below so we can offer a quick solution for you:
- Any damages to the pallets and/or boxes should be marked clearly when signing the delivery driver’s delivery sheet.
- Damages should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving delivery. We may need further information from you in which case we will get in touch when we receive your e-mail.
- Take pictures of the pallet/s or packaging as soon as it arrives from different angles.
We will do our best to process your refunds as quickly as possible although it may take 3-5 days from date of return.